Sunday, April 27, 2008

Meh

I am just sitting here, bored at work, and I thought I could occupy my time by updating my blog. Unfortunately, there is not much going on in my life right now. Well, there is actually a lot going on in my life, yet for some reason I feel that my life is stagnant.

-I am graduating on Friday, which is so exciting. It is a little weird to be done with school though. I have been a student for as long as I can remember, so it is strange now to just not be a student.
-I am still looking for a job. It is very nerve-wracking and I sometimes panic a little bit, but I am confident that will be able to find the right school for me. I am so looking forward to teaching. I am terrified, of course, but incredibly excited as well.
-I am going to Europe in about six weeks and I CAN"T WAIT! I am so excited. I have never been out of the country before and I just can't imagine a better first international experience than spending two weeks in Italy and Greece.
-My friend Amanda just had a beautiful baby boy. My friend Staci and I went and visited them yesterday which was great. I have been friends with Amanda since I was in 7th grade so it was neat to see her with her son. Great, but crazy. He really is a beautiful baby.

Yeah, that's life. Back to work, I guess.

3 comments:

E-ca said...

Isn't it crazy how life can be so crazy yet at the same time, not. I feel the same way. The list of things to do keeps growing but ya, anywho... Only 4 more days!!! YAY us!

Tecia said...

I just saw Amanda's baby, and he is a pretty baby! He has a ton of hair, very cute! congrats and have a good graduation! Talk to you soon.

Trent and Cas said...

I am so sad that our graduations are so close! we won't get any pics of each other/together in our cap and gown! :( But,I am definitely so proud of you! And I will be thinking of you! Loves!