Monday, January 19, 2009

Last but not least...


Once again, I am already half way through with the book as I write this post, but I am still so excited to be reading it. I know that my love of Harry Potter is a little bit ridiculous, but meh, what do you do? I really do think it's brilliant and I hope that any of you who have not read it yet, seriously consider doing so soon. Oh, and I am so happy that my sister Kayla and my best friend Casandra are finally reading them and, as expected, enjoying them. Yay for spreading the HP love!

2 comments:

Nathaniel and Sarah said...

MEGHAN!!! I am in UTAH and we NEED TO DO SOMETHING!!! My schedule is kind of crazy right now..meaning that it changes all of the time, but I haven't seen you in FOREVER and I think we should do something :)

Nathaniel and Sarah said...

MEGHAN!!!!

So I am getting together addresses for my wedding and I NEED YOURS...although hopefully we will see each other before May 30th, we are just trying to get all of the addresses organized!!!

YOURE GREAT MEGHAN!!!!
sarahmcf.4@gmail.com