Wednesday, May 16, 2007

benefits of technology


After reading the Barron article and thinking about the various benefits of technology that were presented, I have decided that the best thing about technology in the classroom is...a tie. I actually think that there are two. I think that the elements of 1-active learning and 2-motivation are the best things about using technology in the classroom. I think that many students are just so bored in school and that technology would be an easy and beneficial way to engage them. As a teacher using technology you are taking what students know and what they find interesting and using it to your benefit and to theirs. Technology gets the students involved and gets them interested, and I think that those things are essential in improving learning for students.

No comments: