Thursday, July 17, 2008

Meh.

I haven't blogged in a while because, well, there hasn't been much to blog about. In the last few months I have graduated from college and went to Italy and Greece and now I have got pretty much nothing going on for me. Amazing how life can go from being so blog-worthy to blase in a few weeks, no? I am just working and looking for a job. Grrr. Tonight I went out to dinner with my friends Staci and Holly, which was fun. And I watched the best/worst movie ever with Jordan, my little brother. Well, I guess I should say younger brother, seeing as he is more than a head taller than me now. The movie was called "Grizzly Park" and we rented it at a Redbox for its potential awesome-terribleness. Oh, it far exceeded our expectations. The movie ended with the pretend dumb girl turned ultra-manipulator getting her fake boob swatted off by an even more fake grizzly bear- cut to a great close-up shot of the blood-tinted silicone sliding down a tree trunk. Yeah, it was awesome. Not quite Willard awesome, but still pretty good. If anyone is looking for a terrible movie to watch, I would definitely recommend it.

1 comment:

Shanna Blythe said...

Umm . . . hello?!! "I don't have much to talk about, I'VE JUST BEEN TRAVELING THE WORLD"!!! Stop rubbing it IN and TELL US EVERYTHING!!!