Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Getting Up Early...

I really don't know how I am going to do it when I start teaching (assuming of course that I ever get a teaching job...) Because really, I suck at getting up early. I had to be here at work at 7:00 this morning and now I feel as though my brain is moving in slow motion and consequently so are my hands, eyes, and speech. I hope that my future first period classes are ok with being taught by a zombie.




Life is pretty average still. I did just buy a new car, however, which was pretty exciting. Exciting, that is, until the alternator died on me the second day that I had it! So, after paying to get that fixed (oh so fun)the car is running great. My mechanic says that it is in really nice shape (which I would only would say because I think that the car is pretty, but he says it because he knows what the hell he is talking about.) The car and I are not really on speaking terms right now, and I have refused to give it a name or a gender, but I will get over my bitterness about the early betrayal soon enough and I will absolutely love the car.

4 comments:

E-ca said...

I hear ya! I have been working the grave shift most of the summer and the last few weeks i have spent trying to get used to sleeping at night again! I can't even imagine how much it is going to suck getting up early in the coming weeks! UFFA!

GSK said...

Hey Meg! Is that why you called me this last week? Did you need saving from your car again? I'm so sorry if that was what happened! We were out in Kearns at Spencer Ward's homecoming. So you should post a pic of your new car!!! Or stop by our place so we can see it.

Shanna Blythe said...

I'm so not looking forward to getting up in the morning. Where have you interviewed so far? I'm surprised you haven't been hired yet.

Good luck!

Tecia said...

Your pictures that you get will always make me laugh! I am not really a morning person my kids have to yell at me for to come get them out of there rooms and it's usually at 8:30 so that's pretty good. Good luck with that:)