Monday, August 4, 2008

So Excited!

Ok, since my life is pretty lame right now, I thought I would post two things that make me ridiculously, pathetically happy.

#1

Yeah, that's right. I can't wait. The movies aren't nearly as amazing as the books (they are not even close!) but I still have yet to let go of my Harry Potter love and so I am definitely excited for this movie. I about peed my pants when I saw that the trailer was up.

#2

Hehe, I just thought that I would stick with the theme, ya know? Set to hit the market on December 4th, the book includes the Tales, as translated by Hermione, illustrations, and "historical notes, personal reminiscences, and insights [about] wandlore" found in Dumbledore's personal papers after his death. Oh. My. Gah! Seriously, I am so excited! I know, I know; it is nerdy. But you know what else I know? I know that I don't care how nerdy it is. Harry Potter is amazing. J.K. Rowling is a genius. It's just how it is. And it makes me ridiculously, pathetically happy.

3 comments:

E-ca said...

Oh Meghan, you truly are a nerd... and even though you love Harry Potter, which I still have, to this very day, not read a page (and am so proud), I still love you!!!! When are we going to play?!?!

Trent and Cas said...

ok. you are nerdy? have you started reading the next twilight yet?? lol. why aren't you excited for that one? p.s. when are you going to come see my house!?

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA...I am with you Meghan, i love reading the Harry Potter books, and also agree that the books are way better then the movies....and Nathaniel thinks I am the biggest nerd for loving Harry Potter so much, but I'm fine with it, because J.K. Rowling did an awesome job at writing them!!! Anyways, guess what I am moving to Utah in January for five months...crazy, huh!?!? anyways I hope you are doing great my friend!!!