Thursday, August 7, 2008

Tagged- ABC's

I was blog surfing while bored at worked and noticed that I got tagged by Erica. Since I have nothing better to do, I decided I would fill this out. Yes, my life is boring.

A- Attached or single: Single, most definitely.
B- Best Friend: Casandra and Jordan.
C-Cake or Pie: Pumpkin cake...mmm.
D-Day: Sunday, as long as I don't have to work.
E- Essential Item: Books. I always have to have one with me.
F- Favorite Color: Green.
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears. I like to bite their heads off :)
H-Home town: Born in Butte, MT but raised in Kearns, UT
I- Indulgences: Glamour magazine, Kelly Clarkson, cheesecake
J- January or July?: Well, they each have their ups and downs.
K-Kids: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA! No.
L-Life is incomplete without: like Erica said, family and friends.
M- Marriage Date: I am more the "always a bridesmaid never a bride" type.
N- Number of Siblings: Two brothers, one sister, one brother-in-law.
O- Oranges or Apples: oranges.
P- Phobias or Fears: failure
Q- Quote: "Not all those who wander are lost."- J.R.R. Tolkien and "As though to breathe were life!"-Alfred Lord Tennyson
R- Reason To Smile: Despite my cynicism, I truly can't think of ONLY one reason to smile. There really are quite a few.
S- Season: Autumn.
T- Tag Three: See below
U- Unknown fact about me: For the most part I hate all seafood, but I randomly crave tuna fish.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Mmm...chicken.
W- Worst Habit: Worrying, popping my gum, and I can't believe I almost forgot this- but um, tardiness, hehe.
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: just had my teeth x-rayed a few weeks ago.
Y-Your favorite food: You can't ask this question to a fat kid. It's not fair.
Z: Zodiac Sign: Aries



So, Cas, Tecia, and Staci if you read this- you've been tagged.

No comments: