Saturday, November 1, 2008

Just a quick shoutout...

to all my amazing friends.

I know that this is random, but to all my friends who read this, I just wanted to let you know how much I love and appreciate you guys. I have been through some crazy times and I know that I would not be here now without you.

Tonight I had two friends tell me how grateful they were for my friendship, so I just wanted to take this opportunity to tell all my friends how truly grateful I am for their presence in my life. Really, you will never know how much it means to me.

Love you guys!

Love,
Meg

2 comments:

Crystal said...

and we love you too, thats why we read this

Trent and Cas said...

hey i probably don't say it enough, but i truly wouldn't be me without having met you! you are a huge part of my life. loves!