Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Dedication

So, the other day I discovered some old CD's that brought back some hilarious memories. I won't divulge all the details (though several of you already know them) but it was great to remember all these funny experiences from my early teen years, and especially my experiences with one of my best friends. We had a shared crush on a certain boyband and for the year or so that it possessed us, we had a freaking blast. So, Sarah M. (soon to be Sarah C., how crazy?!) This one is for you. Thanks for the great times and memories. You're the best!

2 comments:

GSK said...

This just made my day...

Nathaniel and Sarah said...

DO YOU REMEMBER ALL OF THE SCREAMING?!?! and watching TRL to see if it made it to #1!!! and our bedrooms walls...of course your was TEN times better...full of pictures of them!!! I would DEFINENTLY have to say I had the BEST friends EVER growing up :) !!!