Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last post of 2008

I just wanted to write a quick message- my final post of 2008. So crazy. It's always hard to believe that another year has passed. It has been a crazy amazing year. I was a teacher for a bit- oh, student teaching- and am so looking forward to doing it again; I completed my major and celebrated graduation and then was a crazy person and went back to school again. I went to Italy and Greece and had the most amazing two weeks of my life; I had Christmas with my mom for the first time in about five years, which was pretty fantastic and got to surprise her with a trip to Disneyland for her 50th birthday. In the world at large the economy took a swift dowturn, the U.S. maintained its presence in Afghanistan and Iraq, war erupted over the Gaza strip, Congress fronted a major bailout of private industries, Russia and Georgia went to war, Gas reached $4.00 a gallon, and the United States elected Barack Obama for president. It has been one crazy year.

Wishing everyone the best in 2009!

No comments: